Condensate Recovery Systems
Condensate Recovery System, Condensate is the liquid shaped once steam passes from the vapor to the liquid state.
In a heating method, condensate is the result of steam transferring a portion of its heat, called latent heat, to the product, line, or equipment being heated.
Condensate recovery could be a process to recycle the water and sensible heat contained in the discharged condensate. recovering condensate instead of throwing it away will lead to significant savings of energy, chemical treatment, and make-up water.
Advantages of condensates Recovery Systems:
• Reduce Blowdown of Boiler
• Increased efficiency of Boiler
• Condensate pumping temperature range (950 C-1000 C)
• Flash steam recovery 100%
• Feedwater temperature high
• Chemical treatment costs are low